Tuesday 31 December 2013

CQJP 2013

CQJP October, November and December.
Well I got there by the skin of my teeth. One day to go.

October has a lots of different buttonhole variations of stitches.
October     
November close up







November
December
 November I started with a base of herringbone with other stitches added to make pattens.
December I started with running stitches, then different weaving stitches not sure if they have names. 

  My life is about to change all over again moving back to Cornwall in the middle of January will tell more when I have moved.

I wish you all a Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. well done Pippa, with all your back and forth to Cornwall you have done well to complete these, now all you need to to join them together, I wonder what you plan for them. Safe journey down to Cornwall and keep in touch. All the best for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Best for your move & the year ahead. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of love to you Pippa with the move and all, look forward to 2014!

    ReplyDelete