Saturday 2 February 2013

Last weeks work

Flexible Tetrahedron Ring Toy

A member of our group showed us how to make this toy it turns and turns.








This is the same toy from a different angle it is brilliant fun.






 This is where I am at with my crazy quilt I have knotted feather stitch Inverted feather stitch I have had a go at lattice work. 
Need to finish it this week.




Finally photo of my grandchildren and my best friend Poppy a lab cross pointer. She has a grey mussel but only 7 black dogs tend to go grey quickly

4 comments:

  1. wow, those toys look great and our black lab went white on his muzzle overnight, probably when he was about 7 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the toy looks interesting, are you going to give us some instructions?
    Like the quilt block Pippa, very in keeping with all the snowy weather we have had recently.
    I can now picture you walking with Poppy in the morning after seeing her photo, your grandchildren too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super toy that you sewed up! and I love the precious photo of the grandchildren and your best friend :) Your quilt block is looking very pretty - and I so appreciate you writing on my blog of your mom's definition of crazy quilt - that helped immensely, and I began working on February's block with some pieces from a charm pack :) thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The toy looks pretty neat and very nicely put together. Your stitches are looking great on your crazy quilt. We had a black lab named Rex and he went white around his muzzle too as he got older. Lovely pictures Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete